Welcome!

Welcome to Romeo's Food Lady! This blog contains recipes for delicious vegetarian food. Most of these are not MY recipes, just a compilation of great veggie food I've found from all over the place, usually tweaked just a little. It's intended to be a reference you can consult again and again rather than a daily inspiration. After more than 25 years of being a vegetarian, I know what tastes good.
Romeo's Food Lady is named after my friend and cat, Romeo. Romeo is not a vegetarian, but his Food Lady is. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Grace

Everyone, I know it's been a while since I posted any exciting new vegetarian recipes for you, but it's been busy here in the Today Tomorrow household.  Our dear doggie, Grace, had an episode of pancreatitis last month that caused her kidneys to stop working well.  So, I've been busy with that.  We have good days and bad days, but we're doing the best we can with special foods, supplements, and even some home health care to keep this kiddo perky and happy for whatever time we've got left with her.  Please forgive me for the sparse postings while we're helping Grace.  However, I do have two great recipes to post for you today.  So let me get at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment