Welcome!

Welcome to Romeo's Food Lady! This blog contains recipes for delicious vegetarian food. Most of these are not MY recipes, just a compilation of great veggie food I've found from all over the place, usually tweaked just a little. It's intended to be a reference you can consult again and again rather than a daily inspiration. After more than 25 years of being a vegetarian, I know what tastes good.
Romeo's Food Lady is named after my friend and cat, Romeo. Romeo is not a vegetarian, but his Food Lady is. Enjoy!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!


I hope your Memorial Day turned out as deliciously as ours did.  I'll get you the recipes for the feast we enjoyed today in future posts, but today we salute the soldiers, both human and canine, who have given their lives for the liberty we enjoy.  Thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment