Welcome!

Welcome to Romeo's Food Lady! This blog contains recipes for delicious vegetarian food. Most of these are not recipes authored by me. Rather, this is just a compilation of great veggie food I've found from all over the place, usually tweaked just a little. It's intended to be a reference FOR ME so I don't lose great food I've found nor the changes I've made to suit my tastes, but I'm happy for you to use it, too. After more than 25 years of being a vegetarian, I know what tastes good.
Romeo's Food Lady is named after my friend and cat, Romeo. Romeo is not a vegetarian, but his Food Lady is!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Grits with Spinach and Summer Tomatoes

Here's a non-traditional and delicious breakfast that makes use of all those wonderful summer tomatoes...a bowl of grits (prepared according to package directions) topped with chopped spinach (which the hot grits will wilt without any effort from you) and chopped summer tomatoes.  Outstanding!

Heck, this could also be a light lunch or dinner.  Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment